It seems October came and went like a cool autumn breeze and now we are tip-toeing upon Turkey day and holiday shopping, I was even tempted to blast some tunes from my holiday playlist on Spotify. October was a busy month for us, the hubby started culinary school, I juggled my teaching job + working weddings and constant Crohns flares while we kept up with our crazy monsters.
- First signs of leaves turning in our Queens neighborhood.
- Tristan and daddy working on a craft project after reading the the book Perfect Square.
- The monsters tried convincing us that their new ride would fit in our tiny apt.
- Power breakfast courtesy of the hubby.
- All set for the I Do's at the Cottage in Milleridge Inn
- Squirrel vs. Toddler.
- I fell in love with the book Alpha Block and it's on my gift giving list.
- Tristan's completely enamored with my bestie Tacha.
- Dinner is served!
- A little morning inspiration beneath my feet.
- I'm not envious at all, of the reading in my hubby's future.
- Unexpected flowers from my boys since I was a sick hot mess.
- Can you tell they are super proud of their daddy?
- The monster turns 3!
- Sonic wants to play with the sleeping monsters.
- Not sure who loves the hat more, me or him.
- The highlight of my month is when new magazines load on my nook.
- Trick or Treat
Bunches of Xoxo's